Wednesday, November 20, 2013

When Students Lead

We all have those days.  Why did I go into teaching?  Do I really want to continue doing this?  Maybe I should consider doing something else.

2009 NTOY Anthony Mullen shares why he has stayed with it, and this is a piece worth reading.  Check it out Education Week.

My own response to those questions that plague every teacher is here.  It describes what happens when students of their own accord begin to lead.

If you are struggling with those questions, don't ignore them.  Talk about them with those who know you and know education the best.  Listen to the stories of others.  Perhaps you will find something that will help you find the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I welcome thoughts relevant to discussions of education, comments that are vulgar, insulting, or in any way inappropriate will be deleted.