Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cars, Cable News, and Makeup

It is not every day I sit in a chair while someone puts makeup on my face.  Okay, scratch that.  I have never sat in a chair while someone put makeup on my face.  It happened today, though, at the Kokomo Automotive Center where I was interviewed by Taylor Bennett of Comcast Newsmakers.  According to the information I received, the interview should air soon on CNN's Headline News.



I was able to snap a couple of quick pics of my favorite car...the Ford Mustang!  Classic coupe, fastback, muscle car, or modern rendition, it does not matter.  I am in love with the 'Stang, and one day, when I'm all grown up, I hope to have one, but that is a post for another day.


As you can see, I proudly represented the Metropolitan School District of Washington Township.  Our school board presented me with many nice items, including this lapel pin, to promote our wonderful schools.

When I have details I on the airing of the interview, I will post them.  Now it's time to go watch Bullitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I welcome thoughts relevant to discussions of education, comments that are vulgar, insulting, or in any way inappropriate will be deleted.